Lemon is considered as one of the best natural remedies for various health and skin related problems. People have been using lemon to solve various basic health problems since long. Lemon being rich in Vitamin C is good for the health of our skin too.
Let’s begin with some amazing Health Benefits that lemon has blessed us with!
Enhances the Stamina – As we know that lemon is rich in Vitamin C, it is a great immunity enhancer. It keeps the body full of stamina and we can cope up with the day actively.
· Protects from microbes – Lemon protects us from various microbes like bacteria and viruses so that we stay disease resistant, healthy and fit.
· Improves blood quality – Lemon helps in formation of new blood cells in our body and hence regulates our blood pressure. With the formation of new blood cells the quality of the blood elevates.
· Relieves Indigestion – Drinking lemon water leads to increase in secretion of digestive juices which in turn improves the digestion process in our body.
· Helps in Weight Loss – Lemon is considered to be very effective in helping us lose weight. Lemon mixed in warm water with a teaspoon full of honey is a very effective way to burn body fat and say good bye to obesity.
Lemon is also known for the Beauty Benefitsit offers; let’s have a look at them!
· Slows down the aging process – Lemon water is well known for its anti-ageing properties because of presence of various anti-oxidants in it. It helps fight signs of ageing like wrinkles, blemishes, fine lines etc. It repairs the damaged skin cells and helps us look younger.
· Helps maintain Flawless Skin – Lemon water has the tendency to remove toxins from our blood and it also rejuvenates the internal facial skin so that no age spots develop on our skin.
· Helps in getting rid of acne spots – Sometimes acne leave behind spots on our skin. Drinking lemon water on an empty stomach in the morning can help get rid of acne spots, blackheads, white heads etc.
· Helps maintain healthy hair – Lemon is a very good remedy for rough hair. Washing the hair with lemon water before shampooing the hair helps regain the health of the hair.
· Treats dandruff – Drinking lemon water regularly can cure your dry scalp problems completely.
Lemon seems to be a treasure of various benefits to the human body!